Far and Close XVII
1985 Tazuko Ichikawa Born: Tokyo, Japan 1941 oil pastel on paper sheet: 18 x 21 3/4 in. (45.7 x 55.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Kirby Rodriguez 1991.86 Not currently on view
crayon - oil pastel
About Tazuko Ichikawa
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1941
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: 9-11 Up-Close and Far Away
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Featuring Birds
- Eye Level: The Making of The Art of Video Games
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Comment Sketches from The Art of Video Games
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Showcase: (Almost) Five ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: Olympian
- Eye Level: Art of Video Games Voting Extended