Mr. Fred H. Robertson
1824 George Catlin Born: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1796 Died: Jersey City, New Jersey 1872 ink and watercolor with oil and metallic gold on paperboard sight 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 in. (14.0 x 11.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1992.60 Not currently on view
Portrait male - Robertson, Fred H., Mr. - bust
paint - oil
paint - watercolor
About George Catlin
Born: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 1796 Died: Jersey City, New Jersey 1872
More works in the collection by
- George Catlin and His Indian Gallery / American Art
- George Catlin's Indian Gallery / American Art
- Exhibitions / American Art
- Online Exhibitions / Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Pigeon's Egg Head (The Light) going to and returning from ...
- Motivating and unifying most of her efforts is an overriding ...