Little Dancer of the "No"
1916 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color soft-ground etching on paper plate: 7 1/4 x 5 1/4 in. (18.3 x 13.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.101 Not currently on view
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure - child
Performing arts - dance
graphic arts - print
etching - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Isadora Duncan
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five (plus one) Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions for the Airmen of Note
- Eye Level: Cory Arcangel and Media Arts at American Art
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (Plus One) with ...
- Eye Level: Some Strings Attached: the willful marionette at ...