An April Evening
1910 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 in. (9.3 x 12.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.60 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - sailboat
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure group - female and child
Landscape - season - spring
Landscape - time - evening
Landscape - tree
Waterscape - boat
graphic arts - print
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: An Evening with Lonnie Holley
- Webcasts | Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Eye Level: On the Calendar: The Week of April 30, 2007
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Scan the Man: Scanimation Book Event on June 14
- Eye Level: April Gornik: Cloudy with a Chance of Clouds
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour: Q&A with Katie Crooks