1914 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 7 1/8 x 2 3/4 in. (18.1 x 7.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.89 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - fan
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure - child - nude
graphic arts - print
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Unearthing Family History at American Art
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Andrew Greene, Director of the ...
- Eye Level: Plastics in Pop Art Prints
- Eye Level: Newsweek lists our Earl Cunningham show as a ...
- Eye Level: Silent Film With an Emphasis on Sound
- Eye Level: Heat
- Eye Level: Cornell Cool
- Eye Level: Why Fi? Hotspots and Cool Spaces at American Art
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Anthony Cervino and Shannon ...