A Summer Girl
1905 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 7 1/4 x 2 3/8 in. (18.5 x 6.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.39 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - umbrella
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure female - child
Landscape - season - summer
graphic arts - print
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Hey Tambourine Girl
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Glass Gardens: Agnes Northrop Designs for Louis ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level