1988 William Paris Born: Rochester, New York 1954 selenium-toned gelatin silver print sheet: 10 7/8 x 14 in. (27.6 x 35.5 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1991.180.8 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - watch
Still life - fruit - apple
photography - photoprint
paper - agfa
gelatin silver - toned
About William Paris
Born: Rochester, New York 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Clarice Smith Lectures / American Art
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...
- Eye Level: Introducing Paikbot!
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: SAAM Acquires Six Major Works by Bill Traylor