A Child of the People
1901 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 10 7/8 x 3 7/8 in. (27.5 x 9.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.20 Not currently on view
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure - child - full length
Object - toy
graphic arts - print
paper - japanese tissue
paper - wove paper
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: Docents Look Back on 40+ Years at SAAM
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (7): Looking, Watching, and ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Anne Bouie