1904 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 14 1/4 x 4 1/4 in. (36.2 x 10.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.35 Not currently on view
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure group - female and child
Object - furniture - mirror
graphic arts - print
paper - japanese tissue
paper - wove paper
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (15): Looking Through Glass
- Eye Level: Bearing Witness: Martin Puryear's Monumental ...
- Eye Level: Mingering Mike: Just for the Record
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: Preserving Your Personal Collection ...
- Eye Level: Mingering Mike is in the House
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Conservation: Treating Frederick Eversley's ...
- Eye Level: It's a Win-Win Situation