Going to the Fair
1910 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 7 3/4 x 19 in. (19.7 x 48.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.63 Not currently on view
Architecture - bridge
Ethnic - Japanese
Landscape - river
Landscape - town
Travel - land
graphic arts - print
paper - tissue paper
paper - wove paper
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Gone in a Flash: Irving Penn Closes March 20
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Gomer by Hank Murta Adams
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions (Plus One) with ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (Plus One) with ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry