1903 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 6 x 19 3/4 in. (15.2 x 50.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.29 Not currently on view
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Recreation - sport and play
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Halff Collection
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games: Tommy ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (17): Art and Healing
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Webcasts Listing from ...
- Clarice Smith Lectures / American Art
- Eye Level: George Inness and I
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games Departs!
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Cherry Jam