1908 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 Shohiro Murata (Printer) color woodcut on paper image: 11 3/8 x 18 1/4 in. (28.8 x 46.4 cm) oval Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.53 Not currently on view
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure group - female and child
graphic arts - print
paper - japanese paper
woodcut - color
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 +1 Questions with Gully Waters
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: The Renwick Gallery and the Space in Between
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: Q & A with Curator Nicholas Bell
- Eye Level: Best of Both Worlds: Isamu Noguchi