1913 Helen Hyde Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919 color woodcut on paper image: 6 7/8 x 7 1/4 in. (17.6 x 18.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hyde Gillette in memory of Mabel Hyde Gillette and Edwin Fraser Gillette 1992.13.86 Not currently on view
Animal - bird
Architecture Exterior - detail - window
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure group - female and child
Landscape - weather - snow
graphic arts - print
paper - japanese paper
woodcut - color
About Helen Hyde
Born: Lima, New York 1868 Died: Pasadena, California 1919
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Art-o-Mat Swap Meet, Take 2
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Kathryn ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with DTMD
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...