1969 Peter Milton Born: Lower Merion, Pennsylvania 1930 lift-ground etching, etching, and engraving plate: 18 x 24 in. (45.7 x 60.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Jean Rose © 1968, Peter Milton 1991.201.4 Not currently on view
Architecture - domestic - row house
Architecture - vehicle - train
Landscape - park
Landscape - season - autumn
graphic arts - print
About Peter Milton
Born: Lower Merion, Pennsylvania 1930
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Mark Bradford's Amendment ...
- Eye Level: Conversation Pieces: The Value of Dialogue in Art ...
- Eye Level: Installation Piece by Piece
- Eye Level: Piece 'a Cake
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Martin Puryear's Vessel
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Lewis Nerman at ...
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: An American Puzzle by Lloyd G. ...