Couple Dancing, New York
1956, printed 1982 Roy DeCarava Born: New York, New York 1919 Died: New York, New York 2009 gelatin silver print sheet: 14 x 10 7/8 in. (35.6 x 27.7 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase made possible by Henry L. Milmore © 1982, Roy DeCarava 1992.15.6 Not currently on view
Cityscape - New York New York
Recreation - dancing
photography - photoprint
About Roy DeCarava
Born: New York, New York 1919 Died: New York, New York 2009
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Roy DeCarava, 19192009
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: Heat
- Eye Level: America Now at SAAM
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Cory Arcangel and Media Arts at American Art