1928 Philip Reisman Born: Warsaw, Russia 1904 Died: New York, New York 1992 etching on paper image: 4 7/8 x 7 7/8 in. (12.4 x 20.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Philip Reisman 1993.4.3 Not currently on view
Figure group - male
Figure(s) in exterior - industry
Occupation - industry - construction
graphic arts - print
paper - rives
About Philip Reisman
Born: Warsaw, Russia 1904 Died: New York, New York 1992
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Courtyard Construction Update
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Mt. Rushmore: Seventy Years Old and We've Got ...
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Harold Weston's Building the United ...
- Eye Level: Coast to Coast With Dana Schutz
- Eye Level: Tell Us About Your Visit
- Eye Level: In the News: Report on Smithsonian Arts
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: Stretching a Very Large Gene ...
- Eye Level: Mousetrap 101: Patents and Innovation with ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...