Looking at Sand Sculpture
1956, printed 1981 N. Jay Jaffee Born: New York, New York 1921 Died: Huntington, New York 1999 selenium-toned gelatin silver print sheet: 14 x 11 in. (35.4 x 27.8 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist © 1965, N. Jay Jaffee 1993.16.6 Not currently on view
Landscape - beach
Landscape - New York - Coney Island
Landscape - New York - Long Island
photography - photoprint
gelatin silver - toned
About N. Jay Jaffee
Born: New York, New York 1921 Died: Huntington, New York 1999
More works in the collection by
N. Jay Jaffee
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: A Look Inside Pio Casimiro ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Abstract Expressionism
- Eye Level: Ray Strong Paints the Golden Gate Bridge
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part II)
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Handi-hour Coordinator Katie ...
- Eye Level: 40 Under 40: Five Questions with Artist Laurel Roth
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...