1992 John Cederquist Born: Altadena, California 1946 joined and glued birch plywood, sitka spruce, and poplar with copper leaf, epoxy resin inlay, and aniline dyes 88 1/4 x 44 1/2 x 15 in. (224.2 x 113.0 x 38.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the James Renwick Alliance, Ronald and Anne Abramson and museum purchase 1993.51 Not currently on view
Object - furniture - chest
Object - other - container
decorative arts - furniture
Crafts - Wood
wood - birch
wood - plywood
wood - poplar
wood - spruce
About John Cederquist
Born: Altadena, California 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In this Case: Ceramicist Howard Kottler
- Eye Level: Picture This: Scouting Out American Art
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: On The Road with Allan D' ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 (plus one) Questions with the ...
- Eye Level: Eric Fischl: Painting Stories
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney