Tenor Sermon, from the Jazz Series
1979 Romare Bearden Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988 color lithograph on paper sheet and image: 24 3/4 x 34 3/4 in. (62.8 x 88.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Eugene I. Schuster © 1979, Estate of Romare Bearden 1993.79.4 Not currently on view
Figure group - male
Performing arts - music - drum
Performing arts - music - jazz
Performing arts - music - saxophone
Performing arts - music - trombone
graphic arts - print
lithograph - color
About Romare Bearden
Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988
More works in the collection by
- "Mississippi Monday," by Romare Bearden - Crosscurrents ...
- Midcentury - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art from ...
- Posters: AA - <i>Africa Speaks to the West</i> from the series " ...
- African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era ...
- Ralph Fasanella: The Public Domain Story
- "Circus Girl Resting" by Yasuo Kuniyoshi - The Artistic Journey ...