Vampin' (Piney Brown Blues)
ca. 1976 Romare Bearden Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988 monotype with watercolor additions on paper sheet and image: 29 1/2 x 41 1/4 in. (74.9 x 104.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase © 1979, Estate of Romare Bearden 1994.21 Not currently on view
Performing arts - music - piano
graphic arts - print
About Romare Bearden
Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988
More works in the collection by
- "Mississippi Monday," by Romare Bearden - Crosscurrents ...
- Midcentury - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art from ...
- Posters: AA - <i>Africa Speaks to the West</i> from the series " ...
- African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era ...
- Ralph Fasanella: The Public Domain Story
- "Circus Girl Resting" by Yasuo Kuniyoshi - The Artistic Journey ...