Charles H. Moore
Born: New York, New York 1840
Died: Hampshire, England 1930
oil on canvas 14 x 24 1/2 in. (35.6 x 62.3 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Donated in memory of Lila and A. Russell Ellis by their sons.
Smithsonian American Art Museum
Luce Foundation Center, 3rd Floor, 14A
Luce Center Label
Charles Herbert Moore created many paintings in and around the
Animal - cattle
Animal - sheep
Landscape - season - autumn
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Charles H. Moore
Born: New York, New York 1840 Died: Hampshire, England 1930
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Landscapes in Passing
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Abstract Landscape by Felrath ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: The Lucelia Artist Award: Matthew Coolidge of the ...
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: George Inness and I