The Falls in Winter
ca. 1885 George Barker Born: London, Ontario, Canada 1844 Died: Niagara Falls, New York 1894 albumen silver print sheet and image: 16 1/4 x 19 in. (41.3 x 48.2 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase from the Charles Isaacs Collection made possible in part by the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment 1994.91.5 Not currently on view
Landscape - season - winter
Landscape - waterfall - Niagara Falls
photography - photoprint
About George Barker
Born: London, Ontario, Canada 1844 Died: Niagara Falls, New York 1894
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: "Movies at SAAM" Continues This Fall
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Snow. It's All About Snow
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Art Bird Watching: Fun For the Whole Flock in Any ...
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman