[Five Children in Studio]
ca. 1855 Unidentified daguerreotype with applied color plate: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in. (10.8 x 14.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase from the Charles Isaacs Collection made possible in part by the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment 1994.91.191 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - studio
photography - photoprint
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions (+2) with ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Artist and ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: How The West Was Framed: The Survey ...
- Eye Level: Just Plain Folk: On Norman Rockwell's Models
- Eye Level: In This Case: Tony Smith
- Eye Level: Gene Davis: The Cool Guy of Hot Beat