ca. 1875 Unidentified albumen silver print sheet and image: 10 1/8 x 13 3/4 in. (25.7 x 34.9 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase from the Charles Isaacs Collection made possible in part by the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment 1994.91.204 Not currently on view
Landscape - marsh
Landscape - New York
Waterscape - river - Harlem River
photography - photoprint
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Drawing the Curtain on the Running Fence
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Painting with LED Light at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center: Artist Talk by Martine ...
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: In This Case: Art's Role Regarding the Sacred
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Pride or Prejudice?
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins