Spirit of the Renwick
1982 Andrea Uravitch Born: Cleveland, Ohio 1949 crochet and woven fiber, and glass over foam insulation, wood, and polyfluff 33 1/4 x 24 1/2 x 7 in. (84.5 x 62.3 x 17.8 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Renwick Acquisitions Fund 1994.127 Not currently on view
Allegory - other - Renwick Gallery
Animal - bird
Portrait male - Renwick, James, Jr. - bust
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
About Andrea Uravitch
Born: Cleveland, Ohio 1949
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Renwick Gallery: The United States of WONDER
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: In Memoriam: Sam Maloof (1916-2009)
- Eye Level: Collectors' Roundtable: Glass Acts
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Internet Pioneers and the Fathers of Invention
- Eye Level: A Special American Art July 4th Anniversary
- Eye Level: Lino Tagliapietra: A Renaissance in Glass
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins