When She Was Bad...
1995 Rosanne Somerson Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1954 rift white oak, pau amarello, oil with silver metallic stippling, sandblasted glass, mirror, handmade paper, and brass screws 23 3/4 x 21 x 6 3/4 in. (60.3 x 53.3 x 17.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the James Renwick Alliance © 1995, Rosanne Somerson 1995.32 Not currently on view
Figure female - head
Literature - Longfellow - There Was a Little Girl
decorative arts - furniture
Crafts - Wood
paint - oil
paper - handmade paper
wood - oak
wood - pau amarello
About Rosanne Somerson
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Stephanie Stebich Appointed New SAAM Director
- Eye Level: "Getting my art on . . ." at Luce
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Ella Fitzgerald Turns 100: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Take 5: Five Questions for Jazz Musician Andrea ...
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson