1851 Miner Kilbourne Kellogg Born: Manlius Square, New York 1814 Died: Toledo, Ohio 1889 pencil on paper mounted on paper sheet: 12 1/2 x 8 in. (31.8 x 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Martha F. Butler 1991.56.43 Not currently on view
Ethnic - Greek
Figure female - full length
Occupation - other - slave
paper - wove paper
About Miner Kilbourne Kellogg
Born: Manlius Square, New York 1814 Died: Toledo, Ohio 1889
More works in the collection by
Miner Kilbourne Kellogg
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Conservation: Cleaning Hiram Powers' Greek ...
- Eye Level: Hiram Powers' The Greek Slave at The Crystal ...
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: Watch This: Ghosts of New York
- Eye Level: American Art Sculpture
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: Photography Encouraged: Imagination and ...
- Eye Level: Abraham Thomas: New Curator-in-Charge at ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Craft in a Different Light
- Eye Level: Symposium: Shifting Terrain: Mapping a ...