n.d. Andy Warhol Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1928 Died: New York, New York 1987 six gelatin silver prints, stitched frame: 38 x 42 1/2 in. (96.5 x 108.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts and museum purchase made possible in part by the Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation and the Smithsonian Institution Collections Acquisition Program 1995.64 Not currently on view
photography - photoprint
About Andy Warhol
Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 1928 Died: New York, New York 1987
More works in the collection by
- "Marilyn (Reversal)," by Andy Warhol - Crosscurrents: Modern ...
- Pop and After - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art ...
- Our America: The Latino Presence in American Art
- Exhibitions: Pop Art Prints / American Art
- Cottingham - More to It!: The Whole Story
- Posters: PP - <i>Who Has a Better Right to Oppose the War? ...
- In speaking of the shift in focus away from American Pop icons ...
- People were ordered to perform the unthinkable: to forget their ...