Ideal Head for "Summer"
1850 Miner Kilbourne Kellogg Born: Manlius Square, New York 1814 Died: Toledo, Ohio 1889 pencil on paper sheet: 16 3/4 x 11 1/4 in. (42.5 x 28.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Martha F. Butler 1991.56.176 Not currently on view
Allegory - season - summer
Cityscape - New York New York
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure female - head
paper - wove paper
About Miner Kilbourne Kellogg
Born: Manlius Square, New York 1814 Died: Toledo, Ohio 1889
More works in the collection by
Miner Kilbourne Kellogg
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: The President
- Eye Level: Our America: The Legacy of a King
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Our America: The Legacy of ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Brushes
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk