n.d. Miner Kilbourne Kellogg Born: Manlius Square, New York 1814 Died: Toledo, Ohio 1889 pencil, charcoal and chalk on paper sheet: 7 3/4 x 10 3/4 in. (19.6 x 27.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Martha F. Butler 1991.56.124 Not currently on view
crayon - chalk
paper - wove paper
About Miner Kilbourne Kellogg
Born: Manlius Square, New York 1814 Died: Toledo, Ohio 1889
More works in the collection by
Miner Kilbourne Kellogg
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Study for the Capitol
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Examining the Materials and Painting Methods of ...
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi as Teacher
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Stanton Macdonald-Wright and his ...
- Eye Level: Preserving William H. Johnson's Works of Art on ...
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders