This is the Enemy
1942 Karl Koehler Born: 1913 Died: United States 2000 Victor Ancona Born: 1912 Died: New York, New York 1998 Grinnell Lithographic Co. (Printer) offset lithograph on paper 34 x 24 in. (86.5 x 61.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Barry and Melissa Vilkin 1995.84.25 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - eye wear
Dress - uniform - military uniform
Ethnic - German
Figure male - head
History - Germany - World War II
State of being - death - execution
graphic arts - mechanical reproduction
About Karl Koehler
Born: 1913 Died: United States 2000
About Victor Ancona
Born: 1912 Died: New York, New York 1998
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: SAAM Arcade: Let the Video Games Begin
- Eye Level: Kuniyoshi as Organizer
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi as Artist
- Eye Level: Submit Your Game to the 2017 SAAM Arcade!
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: Sportsman's Camo
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...