1968 Claes Oldenburg Born: Stockholm, Sweden 1929 mechanical reproduction 42 3/4 x 28 in. (108.6 x 71.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Evelyn W. Booker © 1968, Claes Oldenburg 1997.25.2 Not currently on view
graphic arts - mechanical reproduction
About Claes Oldenburg
Born: Stockholm, Sweden 1929
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Lighting the Joseph Cornell Retrospective
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: Nam June Paik Archive
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...