1964 Ken Price Born: Los Angeles, California 1935 Died: Taos, New Mexico 2012 glazed clay, acrylic paint, wood, velvet and string 7 7/8 × 13 3/4 × 11 3/4 in. (20.0 × 34.9 × 29.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of an anonymous donor and museum purchase through the MCI Fund 1997.48A-B Not currently on view
decorative arts - ceramic
Crafts - Clay
fabric - string
fabric - velvet
paint - acrylic
About Ken Price
Born: Los Angeles, California 1935 Died: Taos, New Mexico 2012
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Walt Whitman's Specimen Days
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Musician and Media Artist Stephen ...
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: From Defense to Decoration: the Renwick Gallery ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: Featuring Birds
- Eye Level: The Empirical Cornell
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...