1996 Kiyomi Iwata Born: Kobe, Japan 1941 brass mesh, gold leaf, and mixed media 36 x 37 3/4 x 3 1/4 in. (91.4 x 95.9 x 8.3 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the James Renwick Alliance on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Renwick Gallery 1997.60 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
fabric - thread
metal - gold
About Kiyomi Iwata
Born: Kobe, Japan 1941
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Webcast of "Watch This! Artist Panel Discussion | Smithsonian ...
- To Make a World Exhibition Talk
- Eye Level: Preserving Media Art: A Collaborative ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Time-lapse of Yuri's Office
- Eye Level: Seeing Things
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday
- Past Webcasts / American Art
- Eye Level: Computers and Art
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: American Art's Commitment ...
- Eye Level: Watch This: Our New Exhibition, Watch This!