1997 Morton Kaish Born: Newark, New Jersey 1927 photoetching, aquatint and drypoint 26 x 19 5/8 in. (66.0 x 49.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the National Academy of Design 1997.81.7 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
About Morton Kaish
Born: Newark, New Jersey 1927
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: The End (for now)!
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: First Up is Stitch and Rivet's ...
- Eye Level: Education: If You Give a Teacher an Art Museum...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with The North ...
- Eye Level: Wishing for Winter
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Fellow ...
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...