1992 Kathy Vargas Born: San Antonio, Texas 1950 six hand-colored gelatin silver prints sheet and image: 24 x 20 in. (61.0 x 50.8 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase made possible by the Horace W. Goldsmith Foundation © 1992, Kathy Vargas 1998.20A-F Not currently on view
Animal - bird
Figure - fragment - skeleton
photography - photoprint
gelatin silver - hand-colored
About Kathy Vargas
Born: San Antonio, Texas 1950
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Don't Miss These
- Eye Level: Georgia on My Mind: Miss O'Keeffe "on stage" at ...
- Eye Level: All the (Craft) World's a Stage
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney
- Eye Level: Five Questions for the Airmen of Note
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Framework: Artistic Collaborations Over Time
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White