1997 Bob Trotman Born: Winston-Salem, North Carolina 1947 bleached, dyed, and pigmented limewood and maple, casters, and rubber 53 5/8 x 36 1/4 x 35 3/4 in. (136.3 x 92.2 x 90.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of an anonymous donor and the Franklin Parrasch Gallery, New York 1998.65 Not currently on view
Portrait female - unidentified - Louise
Portrait female - unidentified - waist length
Crafts - Wood
wood - maple
About Bob Trotman
Born: Winston-Salem, North Carolina 1947
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: We Remember Louise Bourgeois (1911-2010)
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (6): Music for Our Eyes
- Eye Level: Picture This: Conservation Lab Examines ...
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Cloudopolis
- Eye Level: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on What Makes American ...
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on ...