1997 Connie Kiener Born: Portland, Oregon 1945 glazed clay 9 1/2 x 16 3/4 x 10 1/2 in. (24.0 x 42.5 x 26.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Howard Kottler Endowment for Ceramic Art 1998.70 Not currently on view
Allegory - quality - wealth
Animal - bird
Object - foliage - olive branch
Object - other - feather
Object - other - money
decorative arts - ceramic
Crafts - Clay
About Connie Kiener
Born: Portland, Oregon 1945
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Pheon: Pass It On
- Eye Level: Stephanie Stebich Appointed New SAAM Director
- Eye Level: FEAR NOT, The Hampton Throne is Reinstalled!
- Eye Level: Revealing Homer in A Visit from the Old Mistress
- Eye Level: Georgia on My Mind: Miss O'Keeffe "on stage" at ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions with the Filmmakers of Rubn ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Renwick Craft Invitational - Judith Schaechter
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...