ca. 1938, printed later Marion Post Wolcott Born: Montclair, New Jersey 1910 Died: Santa Barbara, California 1990 gelatin silver print sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. John H. and Jann Arrington Wolcott 1998.120.4 Not currently on view
Landscape - mountain
Landscape - weather - cloud
New Deal - Farm Security Administration
photography - photoprint
About Marion Post Wolcott
Born: Montclair, New Jersey 1910 Died: Santa Barbara, California 1990
More works in the collection by
Marion Post Wolcott
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Mountains and Clouds
- Eye Level: The American Art Museum and the National Parks ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Thayer's Stevenson ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: American Art Road Trip
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon