ca. 1938, printed later Marion Post Wolcott Born: Montclair, New Jersey 1910 Died: Santa Barbara, California 1990 gelatin silver print sheet: 11 x 14 in. (27.9 x 35.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. John H. and Jann Arrington Wolcott 1998.120.58 Not currently on view
Ethnic - African-American
History - United States - Depression Era
Landscape - farm
Occupation - farm - sowing
New Deal - Farm Security Administration
photography - photoprint
About Marion Post Wolcott
Born: Montclair, New Jersey 1910 Died: Santa Barbara, California 1990
More works in the collection by
Marion Post Wolcott
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Seen and Not Heard: Kerry James Marshall
- Eye Level: Stop-Loss: Restoring the Aaron Douglas Murals at ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Picture This: Trees in our ...
- Eye Level: 5 Questions (and a Bonus) with the 21st Century ...
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon