1975 Rick Dillingham Born: Lake Forest, Illinois 1952 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1994 glazed earthenware 8 x 11 in. (20.4 x 28.0 cm) diam. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Theodore Cohen in memory of his mother and her sisters: Rose Melmon Cohen, Blanche Melmon, Mary Melmon Greenberg and Fanny Melmon Liberman 1998.122.5 Not currently on view
decorative arts - ceramic
Crafts - Clay
ceramic - earthenware
About Rick Dillingham
Born: Lake Forest, Illinois 1952 Died: Santa Fe, New Mexico 1994
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Martin Puryear's Vessel
- Eye Level: The Clay's the Thing
- Eye Level: Lino Tagliapietra: Wedded to Glass
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Soomin Ham
- Eye Level: We've Got Something for You at the Renwick This ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: All the (Craft) World's a Stage
- Eye Level: American Art Education