1995 Mary Roehm Born: Endwell, New York 1951 thrown, altered, natural ash-glazed, and wood-fired porcelain 4 3/8 x 12 1/8 in. (11.2 x 30.8 cm) diam. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Donna and John Donaldson in memory of Jean and John Michael on the occasion of the Fifteenth Anniversary of the James Renwick Alliance and the Twenty-fifth Anniversary of the Renwick Gallery 1997.109.20 Not currently on view
decorative arts - ceramic
Crafts - Clay
ceramic - stoneware
About Mary Roehm
Born: Endwell, New York 1951
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: SAAM's Second Podcast
- Eye Level: The Clay's the Thing
- Eye Level: Picture This: Wood Turning a Tree From Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The History of ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Irving Penn: Choreographer
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...
- Eye Level: It's a Win-Win Situation