ca. 1956 Harry Callahan Born: Detroit, Michigan 1912 Died: Atlanta, Georgia 1999 gelatin silver print image: 5 x 3 7/8 in. (12.6 x 10.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Endowment for the Arts ©? ,The Estate of Harry Callahan 1983.63.317 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Modern art movement
Occupation - art - model
photography - photoprint
About Harry Callahan
Born: Detroit, Michigan 1912 Died: Atlanta, Georgia 1999
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: FEAR NOT, The Hampton Throne is Reinstalled!
- Eye Level: Grand-Pop Parrish
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (12): Two Bathers
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: Folk and Self-Taught Art, Now in the Luce Center
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level: Collectors' Roundtable with Helen Zell
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...