ca. 1980 Michael Jacques Born: Barre, Vermont 1945 etching on paper 15 x 18 in. (38.1 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Gallery 4 1981.178.6 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Object - furniture - chair
Portrait male - unidentified - elderly
Portrait male - unidentified - Irving
Portrait - unidentified - waist length
graphic arts - print
About Michael Jacques
Born: Barre, Vermont 1945
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Irving Penn Retrospective: Everything Clicks
- Eye Level: Irving Penn: Choreographer
- Eye Level: Penn on Paper: Acquiring 100 Masterworks by ...
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...
- Eye Level: Gone in a Flash: Irving Penn Closes March 20
- Eye Level: Nicholas Nixon's The Brown Sisters
- Eye Level: Irving Penn: The Painter's Eye
- Webcast of "Irving Penn at the Intersection of Art, Fashion and ...
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Past Webcasts / American Art