Near the End
ca. 1980 Michael Jacques Born: Barre, Vermont 1945 etching on paper 15 x 18 in. (38.1 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Gallery 4 1981.178.11 Not currently on view
Figure male - elderly - bust
Object - furniture - bed
State of being - death
graphic arts - print
About Michael Jacques
Born: Barre, Vermont 1945
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast
- Eye Level: Renwick Gallery: Four WONDER Installations ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Torre di Schiavi
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Dave Hickey and the State of the Arts
- Eye Level: Art Matters with Lawrence Weschler
- Eye Level: In This Case: Prairie Chicken
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Seats of Power (and an Occasional Settee)