1964 Romare Bearden Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988 collage on paperboard sheet and image: 6 5/8 x 9 3/8 in. (16.8 x 23.8 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Henry Ward Ranger through the National Academy of Design 1999.9 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Cityscape - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
Cityscape - street - alley
Cityscape - street - Spring Way
Modern art movement - collage
paper - newsprint
About Romare Bearden
Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988
More works in the collection by
- "Mississippi Monday," by Romare Bearden - Crosscurrents ...
- Midcentury - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art from ...
- Posters: AA - <i>Africa Speaks to the West</i> from the series " ...
- African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era ...
- "Circus Girl Resting" by Yasuo Kuniyoshi - The Artistic Journey ...
- Ralph Fasanella: The Public Domain Story