Days without End
ca. 1937 Frank Cassara Born: Partinico, Sicily, Italy 1913 oil on canvas 20 1/4 x 16 1/8 in. (51.4 x 41.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of Labor 1964.1.216 Not currently on view
Figure group - male
Figure(s) in exterior - urban
Occupation - labor
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - Michigan
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Frank Cassara
Born: Partinico, Sicily, Italy 1913
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Thomas Lovejoy
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: Upcoming Cineconcert: Andrew E. Simpson and ...