Off to the Fields
1950 Federico Castellon Born: Almeria, Spain 1914 Died: New York, New York 1971 etching on paper plate: 10 x 7 7/8 in. (25.3 x 20.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1966.64.12 Not currently on view
Animal - cattle
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure male - knee length
Landscape - China - Kunming
Landscape - town
Landscape - water
Occupation - farm - farmer
graphic arts - print
About Federico Castellon
Born: Almeria, Spain 1914 Died: New York, New York 1971
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- For the Love of Gene Davis | Smithsonian American Art ...
- Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: Museum Lighting: How We Do It
- Eye Level: War and Paint: Art of the Civil War
- Eye Level: Artist Lilly Martin Spencer
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: Conserving a ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi