1999 Lonna Keller Born: Lincoln, Nebraska 1972 sterling silver and rubber 3 strands, each: 19 1/2 x 26 x 16 in. (49.5 x 66 x 40.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Richard T. Evans Fund 1999.56A-C Not currently on view
decorative arts - jewelry
Crafts - Metal
About Lonna Keller
Born: Lincoln, Nebraska 1972
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Preparing for Its Close-up: Flowers by William H. ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Video Games: Now A Part of American Art's ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...