In the Evening
ca. 1935 Anne Anderson Born: Elgin, Illinois 1896 etching plate: 5 1/8 x 6 7/8 in. (13.0 x 17.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.502 Not currently on view
Figure group - female - elderly
Landscape - time - evening
Object - written matter - letter
Recreation - leisure - letter reading and writing
graphic arts - print
About Anne Anderson
Born: Elgin, Illinois 1896
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: An Evening with Lonnie Holley
- Webcast of "An Evening with Richard Estes" / American Art
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's Second Inauguration
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Eye Level: Comments at an Exhibition: Visitors Respond to ...
- Eye Level: iChiaroscuro
- Eye Level: Yes, But is it Art?
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part II)
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...